October 8, 2010

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!!

After 2 long weeks of non stop rain and uglyness, (also known as "the biggest storm on the planet - the size of Australia" covering the entire country) - we have had a GLORIOUS taste the past few days of whats to come :o)

I think it's safe to say that never ever in my life have I been so excited to see the snow leave... I feel like I'm betraying my one true love but to be honest, I'M SO STOKED FOR THE SUMMER TO OFFICIALLY ARRIVE!!!!!

no shoes, no pants, daylight untill 11pm..... POPSICLES! cheap fresh fruit and veggies!!! yummmm... who would'nt be excited?

But don't get me wrong, It's been a real fun winter season here!! Awesome days riding in the sunshine with a sweet crew..and with the lack of real snow and challenging terrain here to keep me really occupied... it was nice to do a season in the park getting my tricks on! haha :)

Anyways, I just wanted to share my excitment and I can't wait for summer to officially arrive!! weeeeeee!

and just so you all know, our lambs are still the coolest ones kickin - keeping us well entertained every day! Shoguns tail even fell off today! haha! yuck.

happy weekend :o)

we hosted a beach party for the sunny occasion!


and we made a human pyramid!
 
we even had a giant slip'n'slide!


No comments:

Post a Comment