August 2, 2010

bloggo numero uno

Dear blog readers,

I want to welcome you to my first ever BLOG!! I thought maybe it was about time I start one of these thingers to keep all you keeners up to date with my ever so exciting life!!

Todays special occasion: none really, except that I've been in New Zealand for nearly 6 months! 6 months of awesome magical really really fun times!

a quick recap maybe?

Left wonderful Canada Feb 5th, arrived in glorious New Zealand on the 7th.

I spent 3 months travelling around this beautiful country - 2 and a half months on the North island; road trips, camping, sky diving, soaking up the sun and playing in the ocean.. and quick couple weeks down the west coast of the south island - swimming with wild dolphins and chillin with sea lions, taking in the amazing scenery and having a fun time with Jill!

3 weeks to AUSTRALIA to visit friends, and a wicked family vacay (mom and dad spent a month in aus, graham living in brisbane, and katie surprised us by coming over for 2 weeks!) so that was entertaining and nice to see them all :)

Back to NZ beg of May - found a place to live here in Queenstown with 3 fun kiwis and met back up with many of the ppl I met while adventuring around the country.

and here we are, August 2nd and I am still loving life - living, working and snowboarding heaps, and obviously picking up some kiwi lingo :o)

All is groovy, I hope you are all having a lovely summer (now that its maybe finally arrived?)

..and stay tuned for daily or weekly or lets hope not too monthly updates of what sort of adventures I find myself getting into!!!

(and here are some pics of the first 3 months travelling around!)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=204137&id=503223676&l=40d0072ea7


WEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment